Friday, January 9, 2009

Ladder I built


There is a long story behind this one.
On December 4th, my husband went to clean the chimney and because of our old ladder was very wobbly, he fell off 7 feet. During the fall the fence caught his knee which then ended in a busted patella and in a major knee surgery. (He is still recovering from it) Well, the old ladder has been now scrapped, and so I found some solid lumber and built a new one. This is how it looks. I told my husband that my training in webdesign is paying off... :)

3 comments:

Granny J said...

A fine ladder, Karoliina -- BTW, We're having a Prescott area blogger get together Sunday Jan. 18 at 2 p.m. at Casa Sanchez, 1459 West Gurley. Hope to see you there. You can contact me at walkingprescott -at- gmail -dot- com.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Better than my ladder today.

Tash said...

What a clever woman you are! The ladder is just beautiful and looks very strong. Wish your husband a quick recovery.

Blog Archive